- We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
We use this information to:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
GRB does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses to non-members, but may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by GRB for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy.
We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our sites.
- Assist the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and the Georgia Association of REALTORS® (GAR) and NAR affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network (“E-Commerce Network”) will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs.
You may edit your personal contact information directly in the GRB website, the NRDS system or by contacting your association office.
- The National Association of REALTORS® and the Georgia Association of REALTORS® through the National REALTOR® Database System (NRDS).
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
Copyright GREATER ROME BOARD OF REALTORS®
5784 Lake Forrest Dr., Atlanta, GA 30328