With the e-PRO® certification, REALTORS® increase their ability to reach customers, expand their capabilities, and build trust by safeguarding client information. The first day of the NEW e-PRO® program provides high- level digital marketing theory, with practical suggestions for its consistent implementation. You will examine the modern consumer and discover how to capture and convert these prospects into clients. You will dive into an overall online marketing strategy that includes how to use content to engage consumers.
Using the concept of the Hub and Spokes online marketing model, you will learn how to optimize your primary web-based presence (your hub) and align your other online marketing activities (your spokes) to connect with modern consumers and convert them into clients. You will also discover where to focus your efforts in social media and how to develop a consistent and sustainable content creation strategy.
This course provides a thorough overview of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn as well as image-focused social networks like Instagram and Pinterest. Intellectual property rules will also be covered, and online advertising and paid marketing will be touched upon.
Additionally, you will get the following benefits of the certification:
- Consumers find you first through a search on our e-PRO® website.
- Your name stands out at nar.realtor and White Pages at realtor.com®.
- You customize all e-PRO® marketing materials to work best for you.
- You gain new networking opportunities with tech-savvy REALTORS®.
- You’ll gain additional learning opportunities through Facebook Live events on timely topics.
- Networking through the private e-PRO® certificate holders' Facebook group.
- Date: April 10 - 11, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instructor: Juanita McDowell
- Location: Heritage First Bank (501 Broad Street, Rome, GA 30161)
- Member Price: Advance (before 4/3/19) $250 | Standard $280 | Onsite $310
- CE credits: 15 GA CE Credits & 15 GAR GRI Elective Credits
About the Instructor
Juanita McDowell is the President of InMotion Consulting, a training firm that delivers over 200 workshops and seminars to agents, entrepreneurs, and corporate employees across the nation every year. She is a REBAC Certified e-PRO Instructor, a Train-the-Trainer Instructor, and a member of the GRI Faculty in multiple states. In 2010, 2011, and 2016 the Georgia REALTORS® chose her as their “Partner in Education Instructor of the Year.” In 2013 she was named “Instructor of the Year” by the Georgia Real Estate Educators Association. In addition to REALTOR® associations, other businesses that have hired Juanita include AT&T, LG and the CDC. Juanita is a YouTube Partner with over 2 million views on her videos. She is a member of the National Speakers Association and she volunteers as a Technology Partner for Habitat for Humanity.
CE Certified by: GAR Partners in Education