The Greater Rome Board of REALTORS® provides the monthly Housing Report using data compiled by Georgia Multiple Listing Service (GAMLS).
We encourage you to share the report with your network. The information is available on the group’s Facebook page and can be shared via the links below.
- Total single family home sales: 112 (3.7% increase)
- Median sales price: $150,500 (12.4% increase)
- Average sales price: $168,840 (1.7% increase)
- Total active listings: 380 (21.8% decrease)
- New listings: 144 (8.3% increase)
- Month's Supply: 4.4 (26.2% decrease)
Share via email or social media »