Morning Session | Afternoon Session
Students will be able to explain the provisions of the GAR Contracts to their clients, identify common exhibits and special stipulations that should be attached to the contract, as well as develop progressive methods of completing the contract within the realm of ethical considerations and legal requirements.
- Date: Monday, January 29
- Registration: 8:30 am
- Course: 9 am - 12 pm
- Location: Heritage First Bank
- Instructor: Howell Haunson
- 3 hours of CE certified by: GAR Partners in Education
- Please register if you plan to attend!
- Or you can call the office to register: 706.295.1727.
- Members Advanced: $25, Members Standard: $30
- Non-members Advanced: $40, Non-members Standard: $45
Bill Byington and Ray Cox with Cox, Byington, Twyman & Johnson, LLP