This course satisfies the NAR Biennial Code of Ethics training requirement. After completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of due process and code enforcement. You will also understand how to handle complaints. This course includes several case studies in ethics. The current two-year cycle will end Dec. 31, 2018. More info »
- Date: Wednesday, November 8
- Time: 8:30 am, Registration; 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, Course
- Location: Heritage First Bank, 2nd Floor
501 Broad St., Rome, GA 30161 | Directions »
- Instructor: Carol Moson
- 3 hours of CE certified by: GAR Partners in Education
- Please register if you plan to attend!
Please note that your login will be your license # and your password will be your last name, lower-case.
- Or you can call the office to register: 706.295.1727.
- Members Advanced: $25, Members Standard: $30
- Non-members Advanced: $40, Non-Members Standard:$45
Please remember that all memberships are individual memberships, not companies.
Click here to become a member today »